State your Sankalpa instead!
What is a Sankalpa?
Sankalpa is a vow, a commitment you make to support your highest truth.
· Have you already ditched your New Year Resolution?
· Have you set this year the same resolution you have set unsuccessfully in past years?
· Have you felt worst after you have set your resolution and then dropped it few weeks or few days after the New Year?
The 3 major difference between New Year Resolution and Sankalpa:
1. New Year Resolution may start with the assumption that what you are is not good enough, while the Sankalpa is based on the premise that you are already whole and perfect and that you were born with everything you need to support your life purpose.
2. The Sankalpa is aligned with your HEART FELT DESIRE, therefore when you discover it, you also see how to fulfilled and what actions to take. New Year Resolution may be set on external expectation of what you should do and should want.
3. New Year Resolution is a wish, a hope that we may become something or be able to do/achieve something. Instead the Sankalpa is something that belongs in the present and you can live it now, in this moment, day by day.
HOW DO I DISCOVER MY SANKALPA? HOW DO I FULFILL MY SANKALPA?
Join me on JANUARY 13 at 9.00am till 10.15pm! I will share with you a little more about Sankalpa for you to have a better understanding of it and then I will guide you through the techniques and practices that will help you to find it, plant it and make it blossom J. Be ready to practice Yoga Nidra! For more info: email@example.com
Happy New Year
- significantly better moods
- reduced stress and anxiety
- stronger immune system
- relief from chronic pain
- accelerated healing of mind and body diseases
- healthier and happier relationships
Anybody of any age, gender, religion, and nationality can practice insight meditation. From novices to “experienced” meditators.
With Meditation we learn to become calm, to observe our inner and outer world, and we gain openness, clarity, and new understanding.
To register: www.yogashalasa.com